I’m getting a couple of one-liners by e-mail every now and then and here are a few of them that I decided to add to the collecton.
- Be good - and if you can’t be good, be careful (very similar to “Be good; if you can’t be good, have fun.”, but it’s supposedly the original was coined in England in the 1910’s - 1920’s, so I decided to include it.)
- You’re only young once, but you can be immature forever.
- “I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.” -Peter Kaye.
- Atheists can do whatever the hell they want.
- We found Jesus - he was behind the sofa all along.
- “I know I’m paranoid, but am I paranoid enough?” -Tom Clancy.
- The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.
Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.