I’m getting a couple of one-liners by e-mail every now and then and here are a few of them that I decided to add to the collecton.
- Be good – and if you can’t be good, be careful (very similar to “Be good; if you can’t be good, have fun.”, but it’s supposedly the original was coined in England in the 1910’s – 1920’s, so I decided to include it.)
- You’re only young once, but you can be immature forever.
- “I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.” –Peter Kaye.
- Atheists can do whatever the hell they want.
- We found Jesus – he was behind the sofa all along.
- “I know I’m paranoid, but am I paranoid enough?” –Tom Clancy.
- The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.
Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed.