I’m getting a couple of one-liners by e-mail every now and then and here are a few of them that I decided to add to the collecton.
- Be good - and if you can’t be good, be careful (very similar to “Be good; if you can’t be good, have fun.”, but it’s supposedly the original was coined in England in the 1910’s - 1920’s, so I decided to include it.)
- You’re only young once, but you can be immature forever.
- “I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.” -Peter Kaye.
- Atheists can do whatever the hell they want.
- We found Jesus - he was behind the sofa all along.
- “I know I’m paranoid, but am I paranoid enough?” -Tom Clancy.
- The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.
Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2007-02-10 19:51 CET|