It’s been a while since I added new one-liners, but here are a few:
- “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” - Henry Ford
- Let’s play carpenter, first we get hammered, then I nail you.
- I have a drinking problem – the bars close at 2 AM.
- If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.
- If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably leads nowhere.
- I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
- Don’t look unless you’re prepared to see.
- What has been seen cannot be unseen.
If you often venture the internet, you should pay particular attention to the last two. Be careful when you click those links…
Read other posts