It’s been a while since I added new one-liners, but here are a few:
- “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” — Henry Ford
- Let’s play carpenter, first we get hammered, then I nail you.
- I have a drinking problem – the bars close at 2 AM.
- If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.
- If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably leads nowhere.
- I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
- Don’t look unless you’re prepared to see.
- What has been seen cannot be unseen.
If you often venture the internet, you should pay particular attention to the last two. Be careful when you click those links…