It’s been a while since I added new one-liners, but here are a few:
- “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” - Henry Ford
- Let’s play carpenter, first we get hammered, then I nail you.
- I have a drinking problem – the bars close at 2 AM.
- If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.
- If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably leads nowhere.
- I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
- Don’t look unless you’re prepared to see.
- What has been seen cannot be unseen.
If you often venture the internet, you should pay particular attention to the last two. Be careful when you click those links…
vegard at vegard dot netwith your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
Anyway. People, do not click that link and don’t even begin searching for tubgirl on the interweb. I don’t know what lemonparty.org is, but I’m sure as hell ain’t clicking the link.
Because what has been seen cannot be unseen.
Nice collection of one-liners. In fact I became reader of this blog when I came across these one liners through a search engine. Now I am subscribed to your RSS feed too. Thanks.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.