New one-liners for November 2015.
New additions to the one-liners collection. This time it’s low blows and word play all the way.
- I walked into the bedroom and tripped on the wife’s Bra. It was a booby trap.
- I think the Japanese flag is really a pie chart of how afraid they are of Godzilla.
- Women always call me ugly until they find out how much money I make. Then they call me ugly and poor.
- Whoever said money doesn’t grow on trees has obviously never sold weed.
- With great power comes great electricity bill.
- Don’t blame the holidays, you were fat in August.
- In university I was going to join the debate team, but someone talked me out of it.
- I heard a great joke about amnesia but I forgot it.
- I don’t know if liquor is the answer, but it’s worth a shot!
- Current relationship status: Made dinner for two. Ate both.
- I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, and then it hit me.
- Teach a child to be polite and courteous, and when he grows up, he’ll never be able to edge his car onto a freeway.
- Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
- Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can’t even get into my own pants.
- Letting the cat out of the bag is a whole lot easier than putting it back in.
- Time is a great healer, but a terrible beautician.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2015-11-20 20:33 CET|