New one-liners for November 2017.
Here are the new one-liners for November:
- I’ve found that people tend to leave you alone after they’ve seen you eat mashed potatoes out of your coat pocket.
- My kids get along great when they’re sleeping.
- Always be yourself. Unless you can be quiet, then be that.
- Call me a hoarder all you want, but there’s over 700 hours of free AOL on these discs.
- Time moving too slowly for you? Schedule something you don’t want to do and it’ll speed right up.
- The tea party my toddler invited me to feels more like a hostage situation.
- Posting opinions on the internet is like fishing for people to tell you how wrong you are.
- I’m tired of people assuming I’ve got a good personality because I’m ugly.
- Why are stupid people so confident?
- I miss the days when FarmVille updates were the most offensive thing you could post on Facebook.
- A sane person to an insane society must appear insane.
- Only fossils should have their minds set in stone.
- For someone who hates the circus, I sure have dated a lot of clowns.
- Sure it sounds bad when you phrase it exactly the way it happened.
- The problem with teaching children to think for themselves is they might come to disagree with us.
2017-11-01 11:00 CET
Read other posts