New one-liners for October 2017.
Here are the new one-liners for October:
- In 20 years, I bet there’s going to be a college course called “Eye contact 101”.
- I just hired a private investigator to find out what I do all day.
- Skiing is probably the most expensive way to fall down a mountain.
- My bed is a magical place where i suddenly remember everything i need to do.
- Saying the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results, is called parenting.
- Just because I’m smiling doesn’t necessarily mean that I like you. I might be picturing you on fire.
- I’d be willing to sleep my way to the top if it actually meant sleeping.
- None of my friends laugh at any of my jokes because cats can only meow.
- Sorry I’m late. I was trying to think of ways to get out of this.
- The older I get, the earlier it gets late.
- Let me make this simple: I want to be invited but I don’t want to go.
- Damn girl, are you a magnet? Cos I was attracted to you until you turned around!
- Relax. It’s going to get much worse.
- Judge people on how they treat others when they’re hungry.
- “This bag of potato chips is pure chaos! Something must be done about this!” - Inventor of Pringles
- If you love someone, set them free. Then, text them 50 times a day, telling them how much you love them and how they’re now free.
- I’m not a stalker, I’m an unpaid private investigator.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2017-10-01 11:00 CET|