New one-liners for October 2017.
Here are the new one-liners for October:
- In 20 years, I bet there’s going to be a college course called “Eye contact 101”.
- I just hired a private investigator to find out what I do all day.
- Skiing is probably the most expensive way to fall down a mountain.
- My bed is a magical place where i suddenly remember everything i need to do.
- Saying the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results, is called parenting.
- Just because I’m smiling doesn’t necessarily mean that I like you. I might be picturing you on fire.
- I’d be willing to sleep my way to the top if it actually meant sleeping.
- None of my friends laugh at any of my jokes because cats can only meow.
- Sorry I’m late. I was trying to think of ways to get out of this.
- The older I get, the earlier it gets late.
- Let me make this simple: I want to be invited but I don’t want to go.
- Damn girl, are you a magnet? Cos I was attracted to you until you turned around!
- Relax. It’s going to get much worse.
- Judge people on how they treat others when they’re hungry.
- “This bag of potato chips is pure chaos! Something must be done about this!” - Inventor of Pringles
- If you love someone, set them free. Then, text them 50 times a day, telling them how much you love them and how they’re now free.
- I’m not a stalker, I’m an unpaid private investigator.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.