Here’s a few new one-liners before I go to bed. That’s how much I love you.
- Money should be utilized as a tool. You just gotta know which nuts to screw.
- The only job you start at the top is digging a hole.
- Worry is like a rocking chair; it keeps you busy, but gets you nowhere.
- Frog blast the vent core!
- Failure is not an option - it’s a lifestyle.
- Most people don’t act stupid - it’s the real thing.
- In the dark I hold your hand, because in the light you look like a man.
- It’s better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you are a fool than to open it and remove any lingering doubt.
- Beauty lasts for a moment, but ugly goes on and on and on.
- If the early bird catches the worm, what about the worm?
If you spot any dupes, please let me know.
2006-09-14 22:21 CET
Read other posts