Last weekend just seemed to last and last. This weekend was over before I could blink, and that sucks monkey balls. I think I need a new vacation soon, the only real vacation I’ve had since 2002 was the week I spent in Rome with Hans Olav, and that wasn’t exactly the most exiting week of my life.
Today I did something I should’ve done a long time ago, I added a bunch of one-liners people have e-mailed to me. Here are the new additions:
- Goals are deceptive. The unaimed arrow never misses.
- I thought I was wrong once, but it turns out I was mistaken.
- In a world without walls and fences who needs Windows and Gates?
- Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
- I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
- If you’re not having fun, then you’re not doing it right.
- I have a strong will but a weak won’t.
- If all the cars on the Earth were lined up bumper to bumper, some idiot would try to pass them.
- To err is human, to forgive highly unlikely.
- Sex on TV can’t hurt unless you fall off.
- There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don’t.
- I’m not paranoid, they really are after me.
- Old age is nothing to worry about, except if you’re a cheese.
- It’s people that give drinking a bad name.
As always, you can find a complete listing of one-liners here and a random one hidden on the bottom of every page.
vegard at vegard dot netwith your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
"I’ve gotten more out of alcohol than alcohol has ever gotten out of me."
some famous guy said this. can’t remember whom however.
i read it in oryx and crake by margaret atwood. very good read by the way.
"How happy is the blameless Vestal’s lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d. "
|2005-11-06 22:49 CET|