Funny one-liners for December 2019.
- Junk is something you throw away three weeks before you need it.
- “The hardest job kids face today is learning good manners without seeing any.” - Fred Astaire
- A job is nice but it interferes with my life.
- What goes around usually gets dizzy and falls over.
- A spouse is someone who’ll stand by you through all the trouble you wouldn’t have had if you’d stayed single.
- It is important to stay cool, but be sure to not get frostbite.
- Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
- People tell me I’m childish but I think they’re just being poopyheads.
- The best way to get rid of a telemarketer is to ask them what they are wearing.
- “Don’t accept your dog’s admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.” - Ann Landers
- “Youth is stranger than fiction.” - Marcelene Cox
- “The best way to escape from a problem is to solve it.” - Robert Anthony
- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don’t.
- If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s intolerance.
- I may have a vacuum between my ears, but at least it’s better than nothing.
- You’re not a complete idiot. There are still some parts missing!
- “If winning isn’t important then why keep score?” - Vince Lombardi
- If we are what we eat, then I’m easy, fast, and cheap.
- How many roads must a man travel down before he admits he is lost?
- Celibacy is not hereditary.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.