Funny one-liners for December 2019.
- Junk is something you throw away three weeks before you need it.
- “The hardest job kids face today is learning good manners without seeing any.” - Fred Astaire
- A job is nice but it interferes with my life.
- What goes around usually gets dizzy and falls over.
- A spouse is someone who’ll stand by you through all the trouble you wouldn’t have had if you’d stayed single.
- It is important to stay cool, but be sure to not get frostbite.
- Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
- People tell me I’m childish but I think they’re just being poopyheads.
- The best way to get rid of a telemarketer is to ask them what they are wearing.
- “Don’t accept your dog’s admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.” - Ann Landers
- “Youth is stranger than fiction.” - Marcelene Cox
- “The best way to escape from a problem is to solve it.” - Robert Anthony
- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don’t.
- If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s intolerance.
- I may have a vacuum between my ears, but at least it’s better than nothing.
- You’re not a complete idiot. There are still some parts missing!
- “If winning isn’t important then why keep score?” - Vince Lombardi
- If we are what we eat, then I’m easy, fast, and cheap.
- How many roads must a man travel down before he admits he is lost?
- Celibacy is not hereditary.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2019-12-01 17:00 CET|