- The Ultimate Keyboard - Part I: Introduction
- October One-liners
- Trump vs. Biden: Round One
- Fairphone 3+ and Fairphone 3 Upgrades
- This Email Is Not From PayPal
- Did Google Ban Those Mastodon Apps?
- How To See If An E-mail Is A Scam
- Let's Hack Energy Markets!
- September One-liners
- Google Threatens to Boot Mastodon Apps Off Google Play
- Thunderstorms & Meteors
- A Week With Solus
- A Week With Pop!_OS
- How To Suspend Pop!_OS
- August One-liners
- FAR: Lone Sails (Review: 5 of 5)
- The Stupidity (and Genius) of Removing the Norwegian VAT exempt
- Major Brands Now Boycott Facebook
- July One-liners
- A Decade of the Sun
- Early Access: UNDER the SAND
- A Picture A Day Hugo Edition
- Welcome, Deezer
- PC Building Simulator Review (Review: 4 of 5)
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.