- Wordpress to Hugo Update I
- March One-liners
- An Evening With Hugo
- Choosing the Right Static Site Generator
- WordPress Alternatives
- Every Possible Image Ever
- Let's Try Anonymous Pull Requests
- Find Free Photos Firefox Extension v1.4 Released
- February One-liners
- Back Up All The Things Everywhere!
- 2020: The Year of No Social Media?
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Review: 2 of 5)
- Don't Buy From Sonos
- 2019 in Music
- Two Point Hospital (Review: 5 of 5)
- How To Use KeePassXC with Firefox
- How To Install Pi-hole on a Headless Raspberry Pi
- January One-Liners
- Support Your Favorite Creators Today
- A Picture A Day 2019
- A Book A Month 2019
- Neo Cab
- Distraction Free Writing
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.