- Distraction Free Writing
- A Gallbladder Update
- December One-Liners
- Gallbladder B Gone!
- In a World of My Own Design
- Twenty Twenty
- Henri Prestes’ Haunting, Dark World
- The Other Vegards on The Internet
- American Truck Simulator – Utah Review
- November One-Liners
- Podcasts: What I’m Listening to Now – 2019 Edition
- The Midnight Live in Oslo (Again)
- The KeePassXC User Guide
- Life After Navdy
- On the Road Again With Euro Truck Simulator 2 (Review: 5 of 5)
- Delete Your Blizzard Account Today
- How To Install KeePassXC on Windows 10
- October One-Liners
- The Second Tale of a Doomed Colony
- C# for Java Developers, Part II: Methods
- Masters of Doom (Review: 5 of 5)
- What is The Best Open Source Password Manager?
- From Running to Rowing
- What is a Password Manager?
- Katana ZERO Review (Review: 5 of 5)
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.