New one-liners for September 2015.
New additions to the one-liners collection:
- “The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.” - Will Rogers
- “A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.” - Bob Hope
- “When you go into court, you are putting your fate into the hands of people who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.” - Norm Crosby
- America is a country where half the money is spent buying food, and the other half is spent trying to lose weight.
- “I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.” - Jackie Mason
- “Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.” - Erma Bombeck
- The best way to lie is to tell the truth, carefully edited truth.
- Drink ‘till she’s cute, but stop before the wedding.
- I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away. So does having no medical insurance.
2015-09-03 20:31 CET
Read other posts