New one-liners for September 2017.
It’s been a while now, but here are some new one-liners for September:
- I’m saving my abstinence for marriage.
- Relationships are easier if one of you is a cake.
- I’ll show you mine if you show me tequila.
- I called roadside assistance, but they didn’t want to hear about my problems unless it had to do with my car.
- I thought reverse psychology was when you made your therapist cry.
- Happy 10th birthday to your dating profile pic.
- The best part about working in an office is that if you ever forget that you got a haircut, someone will definitely point it out to you.
- Told my wife I wanted our kids every other weekend and she reminded me that we’re married and live together, so I’d have to see them every day.
- I put the “sexy” in Dyslexic.
- Please go play with your brother. That’s basically the reason we had him.
- I’m typically attracted to guys who look like I’ll need therapy after dating them.
- 70% of our planet is covered in water, the other 30% is covered in idiots.
- So apparently RSVP’ing back to a wedding invite “maybe next time” isn’t the correct response.
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.