Here is my American Truck Simulator – Utah review.
SCS Software has just – as in two hours ago – released the fifth map expansion for their critically acclaimed trucking simulator, American Truck Simulator. But is it as good as the previous four expansions?
With both Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, SCS Software has released a steady stream of high quality map expansions. The latest expansion for American Truck Simulator, Utah, adds, as the name implies, the great state of Utah to the game. Here are some of the main features of the new map expansion:
- 3.500 miles of road network
- 10 major cities, like Salt Lake City, St. George, and Moab
- New quarries and mines including the largest open excavation Kennecott Copper Mine
- Expanded oil industry (oil mining sites, oil storage sites)
- Improved agriculture production chain (country stores, feedmills)
- Famous landmark sites: Great Salt Lake, Monument Valley, and the Virgin River Canyon
- Over 260 recognizable natural and man-made landmarks
- 12 well-known truck stops
- New and improved process of landscape creation
- Utah in-game achievements to unlock.