- A Book A Month 2020 Dec 12 How did my A Book A Month Project fare in 2020?
- A Book A Month 2019 Dec 17 How did my A Book A Month Project fare in 2019?
- Masters of Doom Sep 25 Few people have been as defining and influential for the gaming industry as the Masters of Doom, John Carmack and John Romero.
- “The Three-Body Problem” by Liu Cixin May 11 When was the last time you read a Chinese science-fiction novel? Probably never. I just did. Here's my The Three-Body Problem Review.
- Review: “Frontlines” series by Marko Kloos Apr 7 Over the last year, I've read the Frontlines series by Marko Kloos. Here's my review of how the entire collection of military science-fiction novels stacks up.
- “The Running Man” by Stephen King Mar 19 Would you risk your own life to make sure your daughter survives? Here's my The Running Man review.
- “All Systems Red” by Martha Wells Jan 26 A security-for-hire cyborg becomes self-aware, and secretly names itself "Murderbot". What can possibly go wrong? Here's my review of All Systems Red by Martha Stuart.
- “Horus Rising” by Dan Abnett Jan 24
- 1 the Road Jan 21 Back in 2016, an AI wrote a movie script. Fast forward to last year, when another AI took it upon itself to write a novel, 1 the Road.
- A Book A Month 2018 Dec 3 This year I've made my way through seventeen-ish books, ranging from "meh" to "totally awesome!" Here's my reading year in review.