- The Rise of Springwood May 16 Whether you like it or not, I'm continuing my narrative let's play Cities: Skylines series.
- Tropico 6 Apr 29 Is Tropico 6 the same thing all over again, or does the sixth installment in the series actually bring something new to the table?
- Kickstarter: The Long Overdue Mar 30 In the world of Kickstarter, you win some and you lose some. And you wait some.
- The Darkside Detective Mar 27 Join The Darkside Detective, Francis McQueen, as he investigates the bizarre, the supernatural, and those missing cat cases that keep getting dropped on his desk.
- The Turing Test Mar 7 Is it possible uncover the hidden mysteries of Jupiter's moon Europa, and not feel like a dumb-ass while doing it? This is my The Turing Test review.
- Meditations Jan 18 One morning in 2017, Rami Ismail played a short game that made him wish he had a new tiny game like it for every day of the year. That wish turned into Meditations.
- Stellaris 2.2 with MegaCorp Dec 21
- Time Nov 24 I'm getting myself into a time problem, and I'm not sure how to solve it.
- Not Tonight Nov 20 Brexit is a mess. Thankfully, the game about it is not. Here's my Not Tonight review.
- Building Springwood Nov 4 While most gamers around the globe sat down to play Red Dead Redemption 2 last weekend, I opted for something else entirely on Saturday night.