- Retro Tech
- Life After Navdy
- How To Install OpenWrt on a Linksys WRT1900ACS
- How To Install LEDE on a Linksys WRT1900ACS
- Finding the Best Router for OpenWrt, DD-WRT, and LEDE
- The Smartwatch Hunt
- Samsung Galaxy S7: The Yeas and Nays
- Two Days with Jolla Phone & Sailfish OS 2
- Camera Phone Upgrade
- 2FA, U2F & the YubiKey
- Commuting in Style
- Like Driving in the Future
- Skullcandy Uprock
- Wearable Tech
- Running With a Geek Goal: Ingress
- Supercharge Your Android Phone
- OK, Glass
- The Subtle Art of Misinformation
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7
- Extreme Deals
- New Noise
- Nexus One?
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.