- This Email Is Not From PayPal
- How To See If An E-mail Is A Scam
- Let's Hack Energy Markets!
- Major Brands Now Boycott Facebook
- Deezer vs Spotify
- Free Website Monitoring Services
- Google Want You to Pay Them to do Their Dirty Work
- Every Possible Image Ever
- Find Free Photos Firefox Extension v1.4 Released
- Back Up All The Things Everywhere!
- 2020: The Year of No Social Media?
- How To Use KeePassXC with Firefox
- How To Install Pi-hole on a Headless Raspberry Pi
- What is The Best Open Source Password Manager?
- What is a Password Manager?
- Why Should I Use a Password Manager?
- Google Bans Gab app
- The Rebirth of Webrings
- The Rebirth of the Personal Website
- Let’s Hack Car Alarms!
- Delete Your Instagram Account Today!
- How To Stop WordPress SPAM
- Is WebAuthn the Key to Passwordless Authentication?
- Find Free Photos Firefox Extension
- Delete Your Facebook Account Today
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.