- Every Possible Image Ever Feb 8
- Find Free Photos Firefox Extension v1.4 Released Feb 2
- Back Up All The Things Everywhere! Jan 25 You won't miss it 'till it's gone.
- 2020: The Year of No Social Media? Jan 21
- How To Use KeePassXC with Firefox Jan 5
- How To Install Pi-hole on a Headless Raspberry Pi Jan 3 Enable network-wide ad blocking with Pi-hole.
- What is The Best Open Source Password Manager? Sep 21 In recent posts we've covered what a password manager is, and why you should use one. Now it's time to find the best open source password manager in 2019.
- What is a Password Manager? Sep 11 What is a password manager, and how can it save you from hackers and password fatigue?
- Why Should I Use a Password Manager? Aug 19 Short answer: You should use a password manager because good passwords are hard to remember. Long answer: Read this post.
- Google Bans Gab app Jul 22 Just as the Gab app hit the #1 trending top spot on the Google Play Store, Google banned it. Will this potentially make life hard for the entire Fediverse?
- The Rebirth of Webrings May 25 Will the rebirth of webrings save your personal website from the corporate web?
- The Rebirth of the Personal Website May 5 The personal website didn't really die. It just went into hibernation while people tried out social media sites that eventually screwed them over.
- Let’s Hack Car Alarms! Apr 25 If you have a car, there's a good chance it has a car alarm. But did you know that a hacker can simply hack car alarms, and take off with your precious vehicle?
- Delete Your Instagram Account Today! Apr 22 So you finally came around and deleted your Facebook account? Congratulations! Now it's time to delete Instagram as well. #DeleteFacebook #DeleteInstagram
- How To Stop WordPress SPAM Mar 16 Is your WordPress website being flooded with SPAM? Here's how you stop it.
- Is WebAuthn the Key to Passwordless Authentication? Mar 11 Can WebAuthn succeed where Universal 2nd Factor failed?
- Find Free Photos Firefox Extension Dec 29 Presenting: The Find Free Photos Firefox Extension. Find high quality, free photos online straight from the Firefox address bar.
- Delete Your Facebook Account Today Dec 26 So you're still on Facebook? Here are three good reasons why you should delete Facebook today.
- ArchiveTeam Warrior Dec 16 You'd think that everything on the internet lasts forever. But it doesn't. Thankfully, you can become an ArchiveTeam Warrior.
- Let’s Hack A City! Oct 17
- Let’s Hack Medical Equipment! Aug 12
- Find Free High Quality Photos Online Jun 19
- We Need to Toot About Mastodon Apr 2
- Korkusuz Dec 26 Also known as "Turkish Rambo", Korkusuz tells the story of a commando who must infiltrate and capture a group of terrorists living in the mountains.
- Facebook Sucked Me Back In! Oct 22 Through my selfish need to spread the good word, my old nemesis, Facebook, has sucked me back into its cold and clammy embrace.
- Who Owns Your Content? Jul 26 What happens to the ownership of your original content when you post it on various sites and service on the internet?
- The Final PRISM Break Push: Secure & Private E-Mail Apr 26 The time has come to wave my goodbyes to Gmail.
- HTTP Public Key Pinning & You Apr 3 Can certificate pinning save us from the man in the middle?
- The Man in the Middle Feb 2 He sees all the things.
- 2FA, U2F & the YubiKey Oct 17 Can it replace Google Authenticator?
- Let’s Turn Off AdBlock Sep 20 Have I gone over to the dark side, or just completely crazy?
- Secure and Private E-mail: A Provider Overview Aug 1 The current state of e-mail services that provide encryption and privacy.
- HTTP/2 Jul 23 What is HTTP/2, how is it different from HTTP/1.1 and why should you bother to use it?
- Let’s Encrypt Jun 16 With Let's Encrypt, using HTTPS on your website will soon be easier than taking that famous walk in the park. But should we just blindly use the service?
- Podcasting – an Update Mar 28
- Podcasting Aug 11 Oh, no. Relax. I'm not in the process of setting up my own podcast to bother you audibly in addition to through writing. Instead, I thought I'd share a few of the high quality podcasts I'm listening to regularly.
- PRISM Break: The Search Engine Sep 4 Now that we've started using Firefox - a browser that takes your privacy seriously - as our primary tool when surfing the internet, it's time look at one of the online services you probably use the most and how it handles your privacy: The Search Engine.
- PRISM Break: The Web Browser Aug 21
- PRISM Break: Prologue Aug 18
- The E-mail Trick Oct 22
- No Music For You! Oct 11
- Victory! Sep 29
- Next Stage Sep 24
- Nike + iPod Sep 15
- This And That Sep 4
- Die Linksys, Die! Sep 2
- Friday Again Aug 31
- Internet v2.0 Jul 31
- Norwegian Computer Nerd Friendly ISPs Jul 21
- Day of Silence Jun 22
- What Did the Stalker Do? Apr 23
- Redditor Apr 3
- Buingo Bingo Feb 26
- Presenting: Buingo.com Jan 1