- ArchiveTeam Warrior
- Let’s Hack A City!
- Let’s Hack Medical Equipment!
- Find Free High Quality Photos Online
- We Need to Toot About Mastodon
- Finding the Best Router for OpenWrt, DD-WRT, and LEDE
- Defeating PoisonTap (and Other Dirty Tricks) with Beamgun
- Facebook Sucked Me Back In!
- Who Owns Your Content?
- The Final PRISM Break Push: Secure & Private E-Mail
- HTTP Public Key Pinning & You
- The Man in the Middle
- 2FA, U2F & the YubiKey
- Let’s Turn Off AdBlock
- Secure and Private E-mail: A Provider Overview
- Let’s Encrypt
- Podcasting – an Update
- PRISM Break: The Search Engine
- PRISM Break: The Web Browser
- PRISM Break: Prologue
- The Rise and Fall – and Rise of Digg
- Going SPDY!
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.