- What is The Best Open Source Password Manager? Sep 21 In recent posts we've covered what a password manager is, and why you should use one. Now it's time to find the best open source password manager in 2019.
- What is a Password Manager? Sep 11 What is a password manager, and how can it save you from hackers and password fatigue?
- Why Should I Use a Password Manager? Aug 19 Short answer: You should use a password manager because good passwords are hard to remember. Long answer: Read this post.
- Google Bans Gab app Jul 22 Just as the Gab app hit the #1 trending top spot on the Google Play Store, Google banned it. Will this potentially make life hard for the entire Fediverse?
- The Rebirth of Webrings May 25 Will the rebirth of webrings save your personal website from the corporate web?
- The Rebirth of the Personal Website May 5 The personal website didn't really die. It just went into hibernation while people tried out social media sites that eventually screwed them over.
- Let’s Hack Car Alarms! Apr 25 If you have a car, there's a good chance it has a car alarm. But did you know that a hacker can simply hack car alarms, and take off with your precious vehicle?
- Delete Your Instagram Account Today! Apr 22 So you finally came around and deleted your Facebook account? Congratulations! Now it's time to delete Instagram as well. #DeleteFacebook #DeleteInstagram
- How To Stop WordPress SPAM Mar 16 Is your WordPress website being flooded with SPAM? Here's how you stop it.
- Is WebAuthn the Key to Passwordless Authentication? Mar 11 Can WebAuthn succeed where Universal 2nd Factor failed?