- Do You Even Understand How Crowdfunding Works?
- Kickstarter: Even More Long Overdue!
- WTF Happened To The Superbook?
- Kickstarter: The Long Overdue
- Limit Theory Development Ends
- Core Worlds Digital
- The Confederate Express Mess
- Simon Stålenhag: The Electric State
- AI War 2 Kickstarter Campaign, Take Two
- The AI War 2 Campaign is Now on Kickstarter
- This is the Police (Review: 2 of 5)
- The Norlan Whisky Glass
- Planetary Annihilation Collector’s Edition
- Kung Fury
- Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today (Review: 3.5 of 5)
- 5 New Kicks
- The Failures of Kickstarter
- Kentucky Route Zero – Acts I & II (Review: 2 of 5)
- Leisure Suit Larry in etc, etc: Reloaded (Review: 2 of 5)
- Limit Theory and Procedural Generation
- Plantery Annihilation
- Leisure Suit Larry
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.