- Lord Vegard, Lord of Lochaber
- Back Home
- Back to Reality
- Cruisin’ Part IV: Kusadasi to Civitaecchia
- Cruisin’ Part III: Athens to Kusadasi
- Cruisin’ Part II: Messina to Athens
- Cruisin’ Part I: Civitavecchia to Messina
- I’m a Betting Man
- I’ve Gone Pro!
- Blacked Out Currency
- 10 Years of Nonsense
- Three Four
- Driving Home for Christmas
- A Trip to the Cloud
- December 7, 2011
- Ship Ahoy!
- December 3, 2011
- The Gym Babes Cometh!
- Brownies. The Aftermath
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.