Tag: PRISM Break
- How To Use KeePassXC with Firefox
- How To Install Pi-hole on a Headless Raspberry Pi
- The KeePassXC User Guide
- How To Install KeePassXC on Windows 10
- What is The Best Open Source Password Manager?
- What is a Password Manager?
- Why Should I Use a Password Manager?
- Delete Your Instagram Account Today!
- Is WebAuthn the Key to Passwordless Authentication?
- Welcome to the Fediverse
- Delete Your Facebook Account Today
- Dump Google
- How to install Nextcloud on NETGEAR ReadyNAS
- We Need to Toot About Mastodon
- Defeating PoisonTap (and Other Dirty Tricks) with Beamgun
- PoisonTap – The $5 Tool That Steals All Your Stuff
- Facebook Sucked Me Back In!
- The Final PRISM Break Push: Secure & Private E-Mail
- HTTP Public Key Pinning & You
- The Man in the Middle
- Let’s Turn Off AdBlock
- Secure and Private E-mail: A Provider Overview
- Let’s Encrypt
- How To Install Firefox Sync Server 1.5 on Ubuntu
- How to install Owncloud on a NETGEAR ReadyNAS
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.