- Let's Try Anonymous Pull Requests
- C# for Java Developers, Part II: Methods
- Yandex Translate Firefox Extension
- Google Translate Firefox Extension
- December One-liners: Programming Special!
- C# for Java Developers, Part I
- Esoteric Programming Languages: Brainfuck
- java.util.Optional Addendum
- What’s New in Java 8? Part II
- What’s New in Java 8? Part I
- Programming for Fun (and Profit)
- Wall Display
- HTML5: Going Offline
- The Time Zone Challenge
- Presenting: Buingo.com
- UTF-8 i18n Struts
- UTF-8 MySQL Tomcat Struts
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.