- Welcome to Marble Cliffs Mar 29 Another Cities: Skylines extension means another look at a failed mayor's journal.
- Every Possible Image Ever Feb 8
- Loudspeakers Jan 29 Alien Technology or Black Magic?
- Back Up All The Things Everywhere! Jan 25 You won't miss it 'till it's gone.
- 2020: The Year of No Social Media? Jan 21
- Don't Buy From Sonos Jan 14 Sonos gives Planet Earth the middle finger with Recycle Mode.
- In a World of My Own Design Nov 19 Imagine if the life that you thought you shared wasn’t really there.
- The Second Tale of a Doomed Colony Sep 30 It's not over until everybody's dead. Again. (Or: Let's play RimWorld.)
- Masters of Doom Sep 25 Few people have been as defining and influential for the gaming industry as the Masters of Doom, John Carmack and John Romero.
- The Fall of Springwood Jul 11 This is the last chapter of my narrative Cities: Skylines series about Springwood in where a very ambitious plan goes terribly, terribly wrong.
- Free Speech & FLOSS vs the Alt-Right Jun 24 What's the link between free speech, dental hygiene, and the alt-right? I have no idea. But there's an clear link between free speech, Free/Libre Open Source Software (FLOSS), and the rising alt-right movement.
- Do You Even Understand How Crowdfunding Works? Jun 22 So you think you understand how crowdfunding works? Spoiler alert: You don't. Now let me enlighten you so you don't look like a dumb-ass.
- You Don’t Own The Things You Buy Jun 8 So you thought the digital music, movies, books, and games you buy are yours to enjoy forever? That's only natural to think, but you couldn't be more wrong.
- Technology Won’t Save Us May 30 As Gab embraces ActivityPub, it turns out technology won't save us from ourselves after all.
- The Oil Fund: How Norway’s Dirty Money Should be Used May 20 Let me tell you how Norway should use it's big pile of dirty oil money.
- The Rise of Springwood May 16 Whether you like it or not, I'm continuing my narrative let's play Cities: Skylines series.
- A Bed Time Story Dec 14
- Time Nov 24 I'm getting myself into a time problem, and I'm not sure how to solve it.
- Building Springwood Nov 4 While most gamers around the globe sat down to play Red Dead Redemption 2 last weekend, I opted for something else entirely on Saturday night.
- I, Doomsday Prepper Oct 27 Has paranoia finally got the best of me, and turned me into an irrational Doomsday Prepper, or is it a legitimate, reasonable plan?
- Press Play On Tape Oct 6
- Telltale Games Calls It Quits Sep 24
- Why Not The Sun? Jul 31
- RIP Rocky (1998-2018) Jul 29
- Electric Cars Are Total Nonsense! Jun 24
- I Am Above the Law! Jun 16
- A Boost of Energy: Reloaded? May 21
- Murderous Self-Driving Vehicles Strike Again May 11
- The Big Four Oh Apr 4 Yes, yesterday was the big day. I'm now in my forties.
- Self-Driving Cars Must Be Banned Now! Mar 27
- You Might Be Helping Pentagon Train Killer Drones Mar 17 Are you using Google's reCaptcha? Then you might be training Pentagon's killer drones.
- Don’t Speculate. Vaccinate! Mar 5
- The Amateur’s Guide to Joyful Writing Feb 20
- 11 Things Donald Trump Will Say in 12 Hours (or Less) Nov 8
- Trump vs Clinton: Round 3 Oct 26
- The Questionable Ethics of Mickey Mouse & Friends Oct 15
- Trump vs Clinton: Round Two Oct 11
- Make America Grope Again Oct 8
- Trump vs Clinton: Round One Sep 29
- Fire Starter Aug 23
- The Tale of a Doomed Colony Jul 30 It's not over until everybody's dead.
- RIP Kent (1990-2016) Mar 21 Relax. Nobody died.
- An Evening With the Oculus Rift DK1 Jan 16
- Let’s Encrypt Jun 16 With Let's Encrypt, using HTTPS on your website will soon be easier than taking that famous walk in the park. But should we just blindly use the service?
- Clouded Requirements May 17
- The Challenge of Time May 13 Tick tock, goes the clock, and all the years they fly.
- You’re Not Wasting Your Time Apr 8 Meet Bryan Henderson.
- A Boost of Energy Feb 25