- Don't Buy From Sonos Jan 14 Sonos gives Planet Earth the middle finger with Recycle Mode.
- In a World of My Own Design Nov 19 Imagine if the life that you thought you shared wasn’t really there.
- The Second Tale of a Doomed Colony Sep 30 It's not over until everybody's dead. Again. (Or: Let's play RimWorld.)
- Masters of Doom Sep 25 Few people have been as defining and influential for the gaming industry as the Masters of Doom, John Carmack and John Romero.
- The Fall of Springwood Jul 11 This is the last chapter of my narrative Cities: Skylines series about Springwood in where a very ambitious plan goes terribly, terribly wrong.
- Free Speech & FLOSS vs the Alt-Right Jun 24 What's the link between free speech, dental hygiene, and the alt-right? I have no idea. But there's an clear link between free speech, Free/Libre Open Source Software (FLOSS), and the rising alt-right movement.
- Do You Even Understand How Crowdfunding Works? Jun 22 So you think you understand how crowdfunding works? Spoiler alert: You don't. Now let me enlighten you so you don't look like a dumb-ass.
- You Don’t Own The Things You Buy Jun 8 So you thought the digital music, movies, books, and games you buy are yours to enjoy forever? That's only natural to think, but you couldn't be more wrong.
- Technology Won’t Save Us May 30 As Gab embraces ActivityPub, it turns out technology won't save us from ourselves after all.
- The Oil Fund: How Norway’s Dirty Money Should be Used May 20 Let me tell you how Norway should use it's big pile of dirty oil money.