- Masters of Doom Sep 25 Few people have been as defining and influential for the gaming industry as the Masters of Doom, John Carmack and John Romero.
- Katana ZERO Review Sep 8 Come for the soundtrack, stay for the rage quits. Here is my Katana ZERO review.
- Beat Cop Jul 26 Can you handle life as a beat cop on the streets of '80s Brooklyn? Here's my Beat Cop review.
- Not Tonight: One Love Jul 5 One of 2018's most politically charged titles gets a far less controversial expansion. Here's my Not Tonight: One Love review.
- “The Three-Body Problem” by Liu Cixin May 11 When was the last time you read a Chinese science-fiction novel? Probably never. I just did. Here's my The Three-Body Problem Review.
- Tropico 6 Apr 29 Is Tropico 6 the same thing all over again, or does the sixth installment in the series actually bring something new to the table?
- Review: “Frontlines” series by Marko Kloos Apr 7 Over the last year, I've read the Frontlines series by Marko Kloos. Here's my review of how the entire collection of military science-fiction novels stacks up.
- The Darkside Detective Mar 27 Join The Darkside Detective, Francis McQueen, as he investigates the bizarre, the supernatural, and those missing cat cases that keep getting dropped on his desk.
- “The Running Man” by Stephen King Mar 19 Would you risk your own life to make sure your daughter survives? Here's my The Running Man review.
- The Turing Test Mar 7 Is it possible uncover the hidden mysteries of Jupiter's moon Europa, and not feel like a dumb-ass while doing it? This is my The Turing Test review.