- Fairphone 3+ and Fairphone 3 Upgrades
- Retro Tech
- Life After Navdy
- Fairphone 3
- Gaming Rig Form Factor – Laptop or Desktop?
- Why Deepfake Technology Must Be Banned
- WTF Happened To The Superbook?
- Android Phones Can Be Hacked – By displaying An Image
- 1 the Road
- Electric Cars Are Total Nonsense!
- Dump Google
- The Uber Crash: A Cautionary Tale of Cause and Effect
- Murderous Self-Driving Vehicles Strike Again
- Self-Driving Cars Must Be Banned Now!
- Finding the Best Router for OpenWrt, DD-WRT, and LEDE
- The Smartwatch Hunt
- I Love You, Revo SuperConnect! (Review: 99 of 100)
- Samsung Gear VR Virtual Reality Headset
- PoisonTap – The $5 Tool That Steals All Your Stuff
- Samsung Galaxy S7: The Yeas and Nays
- A Quick Look at Nintendo Switch
- The Superbook
- Two Days with Jolla Phone & Sailfish OS 2
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.