- Bulgaria Goes Open Source
- A Pilot in Denial
- Running Man. Part III
- An Evening With the Oculus Rift DK1
- Camera Phone Upgrade
- How To Build a Teeny Tiny and Totally Silent Mini-ITX Server
- Redesigning VBOX Again
- Like Driving in the Future
- Wearable Tech
- Samsung vs Software Patents
- Planetary Resources
- RIPE Atlas
- The Sad State of Personal Wi-Fi Security
- New Noise
- How To Build a Silent Mini-ITX server
- Going Premium
- Lessons Learned the Hard Way
- Now With Even More Mobile Phone!
- For Me? Really!?
- Flash Asus Eee Firefox Ubuntu 9.04
- Asus Eee PC 1000HE (Review: 4.5 of 5)
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.