- How To Enable HTTP/2 in Apache on Ubuntu 16.04
- How to Secure SSH with 2FA on Ubuntu
- How To Install the Latest PHP Version on Ubuntu
- How To Configure RAID and GRUB on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- How To Install Firefox Sync Server 1.5 on Ubuntu
- How To Install Firefox Sync Server on Ubuntu
- Feature: Tips & Tricks for Power-users
- How To set up a LAMP Server on Ubuntu 9.10
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.