Anniken is watching Twilight on the box and I decided not to. Instead I downloaded the Brilliant Quotes & Quotations application and read through all the authors under A. Here are a few I decided to add to the one-liners collection. Enjoy.
- “As our case is new, we must think anew.” - Abraham Lincoln
- “I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.” - Abraham Lincoln
- “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” - Abraham Lincoln
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” - Albert Einstein
- “An empty stomach is not a good political adviser.” - Albert Einstein
- “I know not with what weapons World War II will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” - Albert Einstein
- “Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.” - Albert Einstein
- “Peace cannot be kept by force, it can only be achieved by understanding.” - Albert Einstein
- “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” - Anais Nin
- “Those who know, do. Those who understand, teach.” - Aristotle
- “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” - Ayn Rand
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
|2011-05-22 22:42 CET|