Wise People on A
Anniken is watching Twilight on the box and I decided not to. Instead I downloaded the Brilliant Quotes & Quotations application and read through all the authors under A. Here are a few I decided to add to the one-liners collection. Enjoy.
- “As our case is new, we must think anew.” - Abraham Lincoln
- “I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.” - Abraham Lincoln
- “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” - Abraham Lincoln
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” - Albert Einstein
- “An empty stomach is not a good political adviser.” - Albert Einstein
- “I know not with what weapons World War II will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” - Albert Einstein
- “Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.” - Albert Einstein
- “Peace cannot be kept by force, it can only be achieved by understanding.” - Albert Einstein
- “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” - Anais Nin
- “Those who know, do. Those who understand, teach.” - Aristotle
- “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” - Ayn Rand
This post has no feedback yet.
Do you have any thoughts you want to share? A question, maybe? Or is something in this post just plainly wrong? Then please send an e-mail to
vegard at vegard dot net with your input. You can also use any of the other points of contact listed on the About page.
It looks like you're using Google's Chrome browser, which records everything you do on the internet. Personally identifiable and sensitive information about you is then sold to the highest bidder, making you a part of surveillance capitalism.
The Contra Chrome comic explains why this is bad, and why you should use another browser.